Accessories and Documentation
We were given 1.8 meters of braided cable to power the RGB80. This cable is USB 2.0 for the PC, and offers a mini connection for the keyboard end. It also offers gold plating on both ends, and even has an inline choke to eliminate noise and chatter from other cables.
There is also a set of optional key caps to use. These are molded in clear plastic, and have the lettering and icons painted on them. This will allow the LEDs to be very bright, easily highlighting where your hand should be. We were also given a key cap puller to make swapping out the caps easy as well.
This card can be found in the bottom of the box. After congratulating you on the purchase, they explain to plug in the keyboard, and you have basic functionality of the RGB80, as the chart of keys below shows what can be done. For full control, we had to visit the Rosewill site, grab the driver package, and install it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit