The graphics industry is known for quarterly performance enhancements and upgrade introductions. It is rare for a mainstream consumer graphic card manufacturer to be taking a plunge into specialized performance and feature video cards. From their turbo-clocked Radeon 9600 XT to their arctic-cooled 9800 Pro, HIS continues to surprise us with innovative products. Here today with the TweakTown Canadian Labs is HIS's brand new Dual DVI Radeon 9600 - that's right, a Radeon 9600 with dual native DVI outputs and an impressive 256MB of RAM.
Today, many businesses house multiple computers with LCD monitors galore. With DVI as the native LCD signal transmission format, it is only the next logical step for companies to manufacture dual DVI output graphic cards. Without having to use a VGA to DVI converter, you can expect better response times and even better image quality as a result. As logic would tell us, keeping a signal in its native format without going through a conversion (or two) only produces better results. LCD's should love this card.
Sporty boxes, flashy graphics and logo-plagues can be found with this card, as with all HIS products. Being a massive European manufacturer, HIS takes its foreign markets seriously. Finishing touches are detailed and paid much attention to.
Does this card perform better under the stress of dual LCD monitors than generic VGA/DVI graphic cards from competing manufacturers? Does the 256MB RAM boost truly provide a leg up on competitors? How does this card perform in the latest DX9 games? All this we will find out - Read on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 2 [In the Box and The Card]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 3 [Real World Performance Usage]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, 3DMark03 and Aquamark3]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Halo PC and Call of Duty]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Prince of Persia and Jedi Knight Academy]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit