Build and Finished Product
With the ATX motherboard installed, you can feel just how large this chassis really is. While we did rotate the rear fan to clean up some wiring, that was really all we had to do; everything else went in smoothly, and the wiring is simple to figure out and run cleanly.
As for drives, since we already had all of the bays out of the chassis, we used that tray to mount our boot drive. Another bonus to this tray is that it can install where we currently have it, but it will also install just above this location too, allowing you to choose to reduce airflow where it is less needed, since this plate does disturb flow pretty well.
Not too much to discuss around back. The dust shield snapped right in, the card is easily secured out back, and the cover plate screws can be installed from inside for better security. As for the PSU, it is solid and secure, and we noticed no vibrations from it.
With just the basic setup in here, our wiring needs were somewhat limited, but it is easy to see we still have plenty of room to run SATA and Molex leads for drives, or fan power. Also, depending on the cooling setup, there are still six ports free on the fan power hub.
Aside from the view of every component installed into the motherboard compartment of the chassis in their entirety, once we close things up to get ready for testing, we really dig the fact that not much changes from the start; we only see what we truly want: sleek styling, and a great view of the gear.
Without being able to see the blur of the fans currently spinning in the window, it is tough to tell if this chassis is even on. With the LED lighting being at the top, and the complete lack of noise heard from a foot away, this chassis is a pleasure.
As for that lighting, at the top of the chassis you have the LED signifying the fan controller is in the high setting, and if it were in low, the lower LED will illuminate. We did miss the flicker of the HDD activity, but it matches all the rest like the power LED at the front does.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One still flops in Japan
- Google to reveal gaming platform at GDC 2019
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!