A plain cardboard box is nice to see, as it shows your money is invested into the chassis, and not some fancy box you are going to throw away. On this front panel we simply get black printing applied to show off the product naming, and a rendering of the chassis.
The right side offers us the same, very descriptive, specifications chart to show someone in a retail setting the true capabilities of this design.
After another spin of the packaging, we find the front and back panels to be identical, even down to the web address at the bottom.
The last panel offers a features list of sorts in twelve languages. This is where they cover the front I/O connectivity, the trio of 200mm fans they have installed, the modular drive bay design, and the fact this chassis is completely water cooling capable.
The chassis is actually facing the wrong way in this image, but under the thick Styrofoam end caps used to protect the chassis from drops and bangs as it is shipped, we also see it comes in a cloth bag. In fact, this is the same cover used on the Level 10GT, as the naming printed on it clearly shows. Not only does it protect the chassis from scratches during transit to your door, but it also makes a nice cover when going to a LAN, or a buddy's house.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series