Accessories and Documentation
Inside of that little brown box found in the chassis, we get a huge amount of screws. The handful at the top left is to be used with 3.5" drive installation. To the right we see the socket and standoffs, as well as the two screws for the slot load ODD bracket. Then, at the bottom we have the PSU screws to the left, ODD mounting screws in the middle, and another handful of screws to mount the motherboard, and 2.5" storage drives.
Here we have the slot load ODD bracket that holds the drive onto the front bezel of the chassis. Below that are a few wire ties, and in front of those are eight grommets to use if you plan to use 3.5" drives on the floor of the left section of the case.
Under the layer of plastic the chassis shipped in, but outside of the case, we find the paperwork we see here. There is the larger user guide to take you through the installation and setup. Above that is a product catalog, which, with the use of a mobile application, will allow you to see those products in 3D as well.
Of course, the manual is very thorough in all of its installation steps, and it offers a parts list to be sure you are ready to go, but Fractal Design also offers handy things like this. Here we have a full dimensional drawing of the layout of cooling options, which is located in the top of the chassis under the mesh cover.
Fractal Design also provides the same thing for the front locations. These measurements give overall length, whole spacing, and everything one would need to go ahead and order custom water cooling components to fill these voids if that was the plan. You will be fully aware of what will fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Node 804 Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Node 804]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games