The new LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is truly a great storage solution for those that want the flexibility that Thunderbolt brings to the table via daisy chaining coupled with tremendous storage capacity that's unprecedented in a two-bay solution. The build quality of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is rather solid. Everything fits together with minimal tolerance, so the drive bays feel snug, and the RAID selection cover takes a slight amount of effort to remove.
Performance of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 was quite exceptional for a hard drive based unit. In fact, with the inclusion of the Seagate Desktop HDD, this may be the quickest dual-bay, capacity-driven Thunderbolt solution on the market.
The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 in the 12TB capacity carries an MSRP of $999.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit