The new LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is truly a great storage solution for those that want the flexibility that Thunderbolt brings to the table via daisy chaining coupled with tremendous storage capacity that's unprecedented in a two-bay solution. The build quality of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is rather solid. Everything fits together with minimal tolerance, so the drive bays feel snug, and the RAID selection cover takes a slight amount of effort to remove.
Performance of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 was quite exceptional for a hard drive based unit. In fact, with the inclusion of the Seagate Desktop HDD, this may be the quickest dual-bay, capacity-driven Thunderbolt solution on the market.
The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 in the 12TB capacity carries an MSRP of $999.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit