The new LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is truly a great storage solution for those that want the flexibility that Thunderbolt brings to the table via daisy chaining coupled with tremendous storage capacity that's unprecedented in a two-bay solution. The build quality of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is rather solid. Everything fits together with minimal tolerance, so the drive bays feel snug, and the RAID selection cover takes a slight amount of effort to remove.
Performance of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 was quite exceptional for a hard drive based unit. In fact, with the inclusion of the Seagate Desktop HDD, this may be the quickest dual-bay, capacity-driven Thunderbolt solution on the market.
The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 in the 12TB capacity carries an MSRP of $999.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz