LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the 2Big carries on the traditional professional appeal we have seen from LaCie in the past. Here we have an image of the product front and center with a few marketing details surrounding.
The back of the packaging includes a layout diagram of the enclosure.
Internally, the accessories box houses the serial numbers for both Genie Backup Manager and Intego Backup Manager.
Scope of delivery for the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 includes the enclosure with drives installed, a Thunderbolt cable, a USB 3.0 cable, the warranty card, and a power cable.
Physically, the latest 2Big solution adds another bay to the width of the unit. Of course, we still have the Neil Poulton design.
The back of the unit houses a Noctua fan for cooling the unit. On the side of the 2Big, we have the cover that houses the connections.
Inside the cover on the side of the unit, LaCie has integrated the RAID mode selection.
Internally, with our unit being the 12TB model, we have dual 6TB Seagate Desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard