LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the 2Big carries on the traditional professional appeal we have seen from LaCie in the past. Here we have an image of the product front and center with a few marketing details surrounding.
The back of the packaging includes a layout diagram of the enclosure.
Internally, the accessories box houses the serial numbers for both Genie Backup Manager and Intego Backup Manager.
Scope of delivery for the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 includes the enclosure with drives installed, a Thunderbolt cable, a USB 3.0 cable, the warranty card, and a power cable.
Physically, the latest 2Big solution adds another bay to the width of the unit. Of course, we still have the Neil Poulton design.
The back of the unit houses a Noctua fan for cooling the unit. On the side of the 2Big, we have the cover that houses the connections.
Inside the cover on the side of the unit, LaCie has integrated the RAID mode selection.
Internally, with our unit being the 12TB model, we have dual 6TB Seagate Desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz