Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have the AMD mounting brackets to the left, the isolated universal backplate, and the Intel mounting brackets on the right side. The components are thick and won't flex much; they are also chromed for looks and ease of cleaning.
The rest of the mounting hardware that we see here is in the bag with the brackets. There are thick washers to isolate the LGA2011, or the universal standoffs to the right of them. The bottom row offers us a tube of non-descript thermal paste, thumbscrews to secure the cooler, and screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler.
Also included in the kit is an expansion slot mountable fan controller. This allows for more finite control of the fan speeds if you don't want to use motherboard software for control. The sleeved wiring uses two 3-pin headers for power, and condenses into a single 3-pin connection to connect to the fans.
The manual we received was pretty basic, but still gets the job done. A parts list is offered to the left so you may check for completion before moving on. After that, the installation is broken down into six steps that are easy enough to follow and get the Voltair mounted with the renderings provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz