Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have the AMD mounting brackets to the left, the isolated universal backplate, and the Intel mounting brackets on the right side. The components are thick and won't flex much; they are also chromed for looks and ease of cleaning.
The rest of the mounting hardware that we see here is in the bag with the brackets. There are thick washers to isolate the LGA2011, or the universal standoffs to the right of them. The bottom row offers us a tube of non-descript thermal paste, thumbscrews to secure the cooler, and screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler.
Also included in the kit is an expansion slot mountable fan controller. This allows for more finite control of the fan speeds if you don't want to use motherboard software for control. The sleeved wiring uses two 3-pin headers for power, and condenses into a single 3-pin connection to connect to the fans.
The manual we received was pretty basic, but still gets the job done. A parts list is offered to the left so you may check for completion before moving on. After that, the installation is broken down into six steps that are easy enough to follow and get the Voltair mounted with the renderings provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit