The BIOS for this server is typical so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
Here we see the advanced tab.
This is the advanced processor configuration tab. We set this server up so that speed step and other power features turned off so we can get the maximum performance out of the server while we test.
This is the SATA controller advanced tab where you can set configuration options for the SATA ports.
Here we are looking at the advanced system agent configuration (SA) tab and options that can be set.
Next, we see the advanced memory menu, which shows memory information and other options.
Here we see the advanced USB configuration menu and the options to change.
Looking at the boot options tab now and options that you can change.
For the tools menu allows you to do a BIOS update with EzFlash.
The ASUS RS300-E8-RS4 Server comes with two driver disks, one is the standard driver disk and the second is the enterprise driver disk.
The first disk labeled C22x Server Support DVD Rev. 5.0, which includes all the drivers you will need for a server setup.
For a fresh install, the only option you really need to do is click the first one. It installs all the drivers for the system, or you can click each one of the separate drivers listed below.
Here is the utilities listed for this disk.
The make disk menu will create an Intel RAID Storage disk for you.
The manual tab has a pdf for the Broadcom NetXtreme II Network Adapter.
The last menu item is contact information.
The second disk labeled S510 ASWM Enterprise SDVD Cherry Edition Rev. 2.0 and has drivers for enterprise setups.
Under manuals, we find the ASWM Enterprise user manual. The contact menu has the same information that is on the first disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz