Since the Thermaltake Xaser series case hit the market, there have been a lot of folks looking into them. Good looks, many features and plenty of room have been the main reasons I've heard from those interested. But while these are all good things to have in an enclosure, it just wasn't suitable for the avid gamer.
The LANMOTO was the next logical step and it was made with both style and features in mind. Overall we seem to have a very workable solution for the LAN goers that doesn't give up the on the features we've come to expect in modern cases.
Street prices are not available yet for this model, but the Thermaltake line generally tends to be a bit higher than other similar products. Of course, with all the extra features included, I have yet to find them to be too high priced for what you get.
Bottom line... If you've been looking at the Xaser line of case design but just didn't like the thought of lugging that monster around, then allow me to introduce you to the LANMOTO series. It offers the same stylish look, has a lot of useful features, and comes in at a weight that won't put you in the hospital when you lift it.
Large fans for reduced noise
Simple to use Cano unit
Near tool-free installation
PCI retention finally works
Five HDD bays
Side fan filter hard to access
Upper side latch hides PSU lighting
Moto EL on front panel comes standard
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, step into the combat of a shinobi
- Google's game service lets you piggyback off streamers saves
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms