Since the Thermaltake Xaser series case hit the market, there have been a lot of folks looking into them. Good looks, many features and plenty of room have been the main reasons I've heard from those interested. But while these are all good things to have in an enclosure, it just wasn't suitable for the avid gamer.
The LANMOTO was the next logical step and it was made with both style and features in mind. Overall we seem to have a very workable solution for the LAN goers that doesn't give up the on the features we've come to expect in modern cases.
Street prices are not available yet for this model, but the Thermaltake line generally tends to be a bit higher than other similar products. Of course, with all the extra features included, I have yet to find them to be too high priced for what you get.
Bottom line... If you've been looking at the Xaser line of case design but just didn't like the thought of lugging that monster around, then allow me to introduce you to the LANMOTO series. It offers the same stylish look, has a lot of useful features, and comes in at a weight that won't put you in the hospital when you lift it.
Large fans for reduced noise
Simple to use Cano unit
Near tool-free installation
PCI retention finally works
Five HDD bays
Side fan filter hard to access
Upper side latch hides PSU lighting
Moto EL on front panel comes standard
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series