Moving along to the side panel of the enclosure shows us a windowed view of the interior. The fan used in the window is a 90mm variety that also includes a filtering device. Though not easily removed, it was at least included into the design and can be either brushed off or taken out by removing the entire fan assembly.
You'll also notice the window is very large. For gamers, who are usually hardcore enthusiasts anyway, this can be an easy way to show of the internals of your pride and joy. It would be hard to hide anything inside this case, except for the lighting effect of the Thermaltake Butterfly power supply. Yep, that top latch on the panel covers a good deal of the fancy lighting of that particular PSU. This was a bit surprising considering they were made by the same company.
The back of the enclosure shows nothing out of the ordinary. The rear back plate can be replaced by removing the two screws securing it into place. The hole is industry standard size and you can use any special back plate that came with your motherboard.
Cooling for the rear of the unit consists of a single 120mm fan instead of the usual pair of 80mm types. This will allow for about the same amount of airflow without the high noise levels. This fan is also a lighted type that gives a subtle blue lighting to the interior of the system. You can replace it with another color of your choice, of course, but getting away from the harsh lighting that has been becoming popular lately is a nice change of pace.
Oh, you noticed that cable coming through the back? That is where you connect the Firewire port from the front Cano unit. The cable has an included PCI slot cover that can be moved to any of the ports on the rear of the case. The cable is long enough to handle the task and will simply hook into a Firewire port on the back of the motherboard. If you don't happen to have a motherboard that allows the use of Firewire devices, you can take out the PCI cover plate and roll the wiring up into the inset of the Cano unit. Simple enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage