Moving along to the side panel of the enclosure shows us a windowed view of the interior. The fan used in the window is a 90mm variety that also includes a filtering device. Though not easily removed, it was at least included into the design and can be either brushed off or taken out by removing the entire fan assembly.
You'll also notice the window is very large. For gamers, who are usually hardcore enthusiasts anyway, this can be an easy way to show of the internals of your pride and joy. It would be hard to hide anything inside this case, except for the lighting effect of the Thermaltake Butterfly power supply. Yep, that top latch on the panel covers a good deal of the fancy lighting of that particular PSU. This was a bit surprising considering they were made by the same company.
The back of the enclosure shows nothing out of the ordinary. The rear back plate can be replaced by removing the two screws securing it into place. The hole is industry standard size and you can use any special back plate that came with your motherboard.
Cooling for the rear of the unit consists of a single 120mm fan instead of the usual pair of 80mm types. This will allow for about the same amount of airflow without the high noise levels. This fan is also a lighted type that gives a subtle blue lighting to the interior of the system. You can replace it with another color of your choice, of course, but getting away from the harsh lighting that has been becoming popular lately is a nice change of pace.
Oh, you noticed that cable coming through the back? That is where you connect the Firewire port from the front Cano unit. The cable has an included PCI slot cover that can be moved to any of the ports on the rear of the case. The cable is long enough to handle the task and will simply hook into a Firewire port on the back of the motherboard. If you don't happen to have a motherboard that allows the use of Firewire devices, you can take out the PCI cover plate and roll the wiring up into the inset of the Cano unit. Simple enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon