Moving along to the side panel of the enclosure shows us a windowed view of the interior. The fan used in the window is a 90mm variety that also includes a filtering device. Though not easily removed, it was at least included into the design and can be either brushed off or taken out by removing the entire fan assembly.
You'll also notice the window is very large. For gamers, who are usually hardcore enthusiasts anyway, this can be an easy way to show of the internals of your pride and joy. It would be hard to hide anything inside this case, except for the lighting effect of the Thermaltake Butterfly power supply. Yep, that top latch on the panel covers a good deal of the fancy lighting of that particular PSU. This was a bit surprising considering they were made by the same company.
The back of the enclosure shows nothing out of the ordinary. The rear back plate can be replaced by removing the two screws securing it into place. The hole is industry standard size and you can use any special back plate that came with your motherboard.
Cooling for the rear of the unit consists of a single 120mm fan instead of the usual pair of 80mm types. This will allow for about the same amount of airflow without the high noise levels. This fan is also a lighted type that gives a subtle blue lighting to the interior of the system. You can replace it with another color of your choice, of course, but getting away from the harsh lighting that has been becoming popular lately is a nice change of pace.
Oh, you noticed that cable coming through the back? That is where you connect the Firewire port from the front Cano unit. The cable has an included PCI slot cover that can be moved to any of the ports on the rear of the case. The cable is long enough to handle the task and will simply hook into a Firewire port on the back of the motherboard. If you don't happen to have a motherboard that allows the use of Firewire devices, you can take out the PCI cover plate and roll the wiring up into the inset of the Cano unit. Simple enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Astronauts will watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi From Space
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series