For the past couple years, Thermaltake has been putting out their Xaser case line. They have always tended to be feature rich and have many innovative additions to make life easier for you or to make it look better. But lets be honest, those things are huge and even the thought of installing a system in one and take it to a local LAN leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Unless you happen to be a professional body builder, the workout from lugging the behemoth alone could put you in the hospital.
Yes, a bit of an exaggeration but if you've experienced one of the Xaser cases, you realize the chatter above isn't too far off the mark. They really are that big and bulky.
So what to do? How about creating a new line of enclosures with the avid gamer in mind? It would have to be lightweight and portable but still include some of those sweet features that have made the Xaser a success.
Enter the LANMOTO. We'll dig into the case and see if Thermaltake has managed to come up with another winner, but this time aiming their sights at the gaming community.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit