Power Consumption Test
Looking above, you can see that our power numbers sit at the lower-end of the scale, next to the ASRock offering out of the box. Overclocking increases power draw slightly as you'd expect, but the numbers continue to look very strong.
Core Temperature Test
Out of the box at stock, you can see that the MSI Z97 GAMING 9 AC sits at the lower-end of the bracket with our GIGABYTE and MSI offerings. Overclocking doesn't change the idle temperature too much, but you can see that our load number does jump up.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]