RAID 0 128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the RAID controller. Surprisingly, the only area the Rocket 750 exhibits inconsistent performance is with 128k sequential workloads. The Rocket 750 is spec'd for 2 GB/s speeds, but we only managed to attain an average of 750 MB/s with 128k sequential testing. Further testing with larger stripe sizes resulted in a peak throughput of 1.9 GB/s with sequential read activity.
The HighPoint 750 struggles again in our sequential write testing with the smaller 128k file size, only averaging 916 MB/s. With a 1MB file size, we attained an average of 1.8 GB/s.
The Rocket 750 once again shows a preference for write activity with larger file sizes. The controller steadily gains speed as we add in heavier write workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023