The BIOS for this motherboard is standard for server motherboards, so we will only show a few BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen, which shows basic system information.
The advanced tab brings you to the main advanced screen.
The advanced CPU tab shows the CPU options for this board. For our tests, we disabled features like power saving and PowerNow.
Next, we see the Advanced CPU NorthBridge options. In this tab, we have memory configurations.
Moving along, we come to the advanced SouthBridge tab.
Now we get a look at the PCI/PnP configuration tab.
This is the Remote Access tab where you can set how you want these features to work on your server.
Remote access is supplied by the IPMI 2.0 port with virtual media over LAN and KVM over LAN support. Be sure to have a LAN cable plugged into the dedicated IPMI LAN port.
We find our remote access IP address located in the BIOS under the Remote Access Tab. In our case, this was 22.214.171.124. Enter that into your browser and you will see the login screen.
To login, use:
As a best practice, Administrative users should change factory default Username/Password logins before connecting any new server to their network.
After logging in, we come to the home screen where system information is displayed.
The next tab is Server Health. Here we can see sensor readings and event logs.
Next up is the Configuration tab.
Under the Remote Control tab, we can launch the remote KVM console and get access to the machine. This will launch a Java console and then take you into the remote access screen just as if you were sitting down at the machine itself.
Looking at the Maintenance tab, we can see that you can update firmware and issue a unit reset command.
The Miscellaneous tab allows you to query the post snooping code or set UID On/Off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard