Accessories and Documentation
These are the basic mounting components. We have the AMD and Intel head unit brackets at the top that you will have to mount. At the bottom, we have a universal back plate to take the mounting stress, and spread the load.
This bit of the kit offers us the normal Intel screws, and the LGA2011 version. The second row has the clips for the back plate, a case badge, and the AMD mounting screws. The bottom row offers radiator to chassis mounting screws, studs for the back plate, and a set of screws to mount the bracket to the head unit.
We also get a packet of thermal grease, the LGA775 pre-load insert, the back plate mounting sticker, radiator mounting studs, screws for them, and clear plastic clips at the bottom to use with the radiator mounting system.
These are radiator adjustment brackets. These four bars mount to the radiator, and with the notched sections, there is adjustments to offset the radiator from the motherboard using standard fan hold locations.
There is a manual that takes you through all the hardware by name and explains what each piece is for. The manual also explains every bit of the installation required to get this into any chassis –space willing.
Since the radiator mounting is a bit confusing, there is a page dedicated to getting it all set up and working correctly before you hang it in the chassis to realize it was done wrong. Very helpful page here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Reserator 3 Max Dual CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit