Accessories and Documentation
These are the basic mounting components. We have the AMD and Intel head unit brackets at the top that you will have to mount. At the bottom, we have a universal back plate to take the mounting stress, and spread the load.
This bit of the kit offers us the normal Intel screws, and the LGA2011 version. The second row has the clips for the back plate, a case badge, and the AMD mounting screws. The bottom row offers radiator to chassis mounting screws, studs for the back plate, and a set of screws to mount the bracket to the head unit.
We also get a packet of thermal grease, the LGA775 pre-load insert, the back plate mounting sticker, radiator mounting studs, screws for them, and clear plastic clips at the bottom to use with the radiator mounting system.
These are radiator adjustment brackets. These four bars mount to the radiator, and with the notched sections, there is adjustments to offset the radiator from the motherboard using standard fan hold locations.
There is a manual that takes you through all the hardware by name and explains what each piece is for. The manual also explains every bit of the installation required to get this into any chassis –space willing.
Since the radiator mounting is a bit confusing, there is a page dedicated to getting it all set up and working correctly before you hang it in the chassis to realize it was done wrong. Very helpful page here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Reserator 3 Max Dual CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz