Das Keyboard 4 Professional Continued
The six and a half foot of cable comes out of the middle of the back. The cabling is rubberized, and it terminates in a USB 3.0 connection that has also been gold plated.
Under the keyboard, we find a virtually flat panel with four rubber pads applied. The two at the front are straight, and at the corners for the best support and grip, but at the back they are boxed off. This makes the footbar much easier to just slap into place.
Just proving that no detail is too small, even when it came down to the choice of the product sticker under the board, Das Keyboard still kept it all classy, and offers this information on a brushed aluminum plaque, rather than going cheap on a paper sticker that will wear off.
To add the footbar to the base of the keyboard, all you need to do is nestle one end into the boxed off rear pad, and just lower it until the magnets take over and grab ahold of it.
At each end of the footbar you will find these small, yet strong, magnets that keep the footbar hooked onto the bottom of the keyboard; they do a great job, as ours has not yet fallen off.
Looking at the obverse from the last image, we can see that the footbar is imprinted with the Das Keyboard naming. If you look at the front edge, there is also a metric ruler offered. The trailing edge, or the one to the back now, offers the same thing, but in inches rather than millimeters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market