There is a lot to absorb in the UI, and even just on the main window. The profiles can be chosen across the top, but the PC Mode profile cannot be edited. There is the view of the keyboard to pick keys for reassignment, with a profile reset button at the bottom right of it. At the bottom we see macros, key assignments, launch programs, sync a program, disable, or default options to apply to the selected key. We also see that there is a place to import and export profiles and settings.
We selected the E key to show off the Macro window. You can name it at the top, and to the left is the screen that will show the series of presses that have been made. To the right are the control buttons, and we also see a time delay feature, as well as a repeat counter to apply to each Macro.
There are two ways to go about programing the H-keys. If you have a macro already programmed, you can tie it to one of these here. However, if you want on-the-fly recording, press and hold the R-key. The record light will then turn on at the top right of the keyboard, and you can program it. Then, by pressing the key again, the light goes off, and the Macro is ready to go.
At the far right of the main window is a purple arrow. Click on that arrow to select the color you wish to use. Once the little pop out comes open, you can chose which profile to apply the color to, and at the bottom are lighting mode options.
After a profile has been selected, this color chart appears. Simply click on any of the colored boxes to pick a more standard, or custom color option. While there is not a full RGB scale to choose from, the 228 choices here should suffice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit