There is a lot to absorb in the UI, and even just on the main window. The profiles can be chosen across the top, but the PC Mode profile cannot be edited. There is the view of the keyboard to pick keys for reassignment, with a profile reset button at the bottom right of it. At the bottom we see macros, key assignments, launch programs, sync a program, disable, or default options to apply to the selected key. We also see that there is a place to import and export profiles and settings.
We selected the E key to show off the Macro window. You can name it at the top, and to the left is the screen that will show the series of presses that have been made. To the right are the control buttons, and we also see a time delay feature, as well as a repeat counter to apply to each Macro.
There are two ways to go about programing the H-keys. If you have a macro already programmed, you can tie it to one of these here. However, if you want on-the-fly recording, press and hold the R-key. The record light will then turn on at the top right of the keyboard, and you can program it. Then, by pressing the key again, the light goes off, and the Macro is ready to go.
At the far right of the main window is a purple arrow. Click on that arrow to select the color you wish to use. Once the little pop out comes open, you can chose which profile to apply the color to, and at the bottom are lighting mode options.
After a profile has been selected, this color chart appears. Simply click on any of the colored boxes to pick a more standard, or custom color option. While there is not a full RGB scale to choose from, the 228 choices here should suffice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz