Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard
The top of the edges are angled downward, as we soon run into a light bar that is installed to match the color of the LEDs set to the keys. The lower section also angles away, and makes grabbing and moving it much easier.
This image shows off the many textures and design elements. They add elements like the fake Allen screws to look industrial, and that goes along with the diamond plate design on the incorporated wrist rest. As for other parts, they either have a brushed metal appearance, or they have a basic texture applied to them.
In this layout we have 77 keys on this side of the keyboard once we count all of the main keys, and add in the trio of H-buttons at the bottom. The space bar is named, and the function button sports the logo, but otherwise we are given this newer font to look at; it's much like something Razer would offer.
At the top, the function keys do double duty in this design, from F1 through F6 we get a mute, volume down, volume up, play/pause, back, and forward keys to adjust sound tracks and movies.
F7 is blank, but the F8 through F12 keys are used as defaults to swap through the five profiles this keyboard has, without having to go to the software to make a change.
We wanted to get back to the Thumbster –wait, scratch that ROCCAT reference –the H-keys that are the only three keys on the board that can be programmed on-the-fly. Of course, they can be used to do just about anything, and previous experience has shown these to be handy.
The Lobera Supreme also offers the basic 30-key layout to the right side of the keyboard. A few keys here do double duty, like the Insert and Delete keys for 6-key or full NKRO, and the 8 and 2 used to dim, brighten, or select the light mode for the LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit