Packaging and the DS380
Packaging for the DS380 really focuses on the chassis' ability as a storage enclosure.
Here we have the right side of the chassis, which carries a blank steel appearance.
Moving to the left panel, we see SilverStone has designed this to be the air intake for the front drive cage.
Here we have the back of the enclosure. As you can see, the DS380 will accept SFX power supplies. Moving down, we have two expansion slots and a single 120mm fan.
With the chassis, SilverStone has added quite a few bits to help with the build. Among other parts, we have drive labels, keys for the front door of the chassis, and screws.
On the front of the chassis and with the door open, we get a good look at the drive bays. As you can see, we have the eight bays that have been prescribed for the enclosure. USB 3.0 ports flank to the left along with the reset and power buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the DS380]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the DS380 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard