Benchmarks – Black Magic Design Disk Speed Test
In testing the My Passport Pro, we decided to test just RAID 0 to get an idea of the maximum performance of the unit. As you can see, in Black Magic, the Passport Pro was able to hit 211 MB/s read and 194 MB/s write.
Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size.
In our first test with AJA, we test 720p, and the Passport Pro came in at 230 MB/s read and write.
Over on 1080p RAID 0, we found the drive hovering around 230 MB/s read and write with spikes up to 250 MB/s read.
With 4K in RAID 0, the Passport Pro showed similar results to what we found during 720p and 1080p. Here we have 230 MB/s read and write with some spikes towards 240 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [WD My Passport Pro 4TB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit