Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size.
In our first testing with AJA, we look at 720p RAID 0 where we find the Palm RAID coming in at 650 MB/s read, and 500 MB/s write.
Moving to RAID 1, read performance was about the same at 650 MB/s, but write performance dropped off to around 400 MB/s with some variability in there.
Moving on to 1080p within the RAID 0 array, we found the Palm RAID hovering around 700 MB/s read, and 510 MB/s write.
Back to RAID 1 with 1080p, and the Akitio held strong at 700 MB/s read, and 500 MB/s write.
4K allowed the Palm RAID to open up a bit. Here we have the drive hitting 740 MB/s read, and 540 MB/s write.
RAID 1 with 4K had the Palm RAID similar to what we saw with RAID 0.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit