Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size.
In our first testing with AJA, we look at 720p RAID 0 where we find the Palm RAID coming in at 650 MB/s read, and 500 MB/s write.
Moving to RAID 1, read performance was about the same at 650 MB/s, but write performance dropped off to around 400 MB/s with some variability in there.
Moving on to 1080p within the RAID 0 array, we found the Palm RAID hovering around 700 MB/s read, and 510 MB/s write.
Back to RAID 1 with 1080p, and the Akitio held strong at 700 MB/s read, and 500 MB/s write.
4K allowed the Palm RAID to open up a bit. Here we have the drive hitting 740 MB/s read, and 540 MB/s write.
RAID 1 with 4K had the Palm RAID similar to what we saw with RAID 0.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023