Packaging, Documentation, and Accessories
In typical Thermaltake red and black, the Massive TM packaging offers a large view of the cooler under the naming. Moving to the bottom, we see a list of five features of this cooler, and to the right we see the yellow box and thermometer denoting the Temperature Monitor this cooler offers.
Since the sides are all blank, we can move right along to the back of the box. Here we find those features from the front listed in many different languages. The middle has a graphic explaining the air flow above the specifications chart, while the right offers six images of detailed features.
Inside of the lid is a bit of dense foam to keep the cooler flat in the box during transit. The paperwork and accessories come in a bag on top, while the Massive TM is also wrapped in a plastic liner to keep it from being scratched up during shipping.
The manual shows you all of the parts that come in the box. The manual also shows you how to connect the wiring, and even explains how to use all of the buttons, and we cannot ask for more than that. As for the warranty information, this covers what you can and cannot claim under the one-year warranty term.
The last bit to cover that comes with the cooler is the roughly two foot of USB cable used to power the Massive TM. This will go from the back of the cooler to an available USB port in your notebook; the nice thing is that the Massive TM offers a port to replace the one taken on your notebook for power.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Documentation, and Accessories]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Massive TM Notebook Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series