Once installed, the software has quite a bit to offer. There is normal and battle modes for the way the lighting on the mouse works, inside of a much larger window showing all of the keys in case you want to reassign functionality. To the right, at the top, are five profiles to choose from, and below is where you can name, edit, load, offload, and save profiles, or link to a program.
Once you click on, say, the right button, we see a new menu. Here there are options for single key, default, macro, sensitivity, or disable in the first dropdown box. The second box will offer all of the basic mouse features for reassignment, and at the bottom, you can even assign keyboard strokes to a button.
The software here is very involved, and while offering all of the basic functionality, you can also edit things after the Macros is performed, add timing breaks, or set it to be a one-time only command, or spam the game.
Here we have the performance section where adjustments can be made to the preset DPI levels. Use the dropdown to select the level, then slide the slider bar to the desired level; it is that easy. There are also controls for LOD and polling rate at the bottom.
Lighting options are plentiful, but there are only two places to change the LEDs. The battle dragon does not glow this time, but the box on the left click, and the light under the scroll wheel can be changed to anything; the DPI indicator will always be red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender