Once installed, the software has quite a bit to offer. There is normal and battle modes for the way the lighting on the mouse works, inside of a much larger window showing all of the keys in case you want to reassign functionality. To the right, at the top, are five profiles to choose from, and below is where you can name, edit, load, offload, and save profiles, or link to a program.
Once you click on, say, the right button, we see a new menu. Here there are options for single key, default, macro, sensitivity, or disable in the first dropdown box. The second box will offer all of the basic mouse features for reassignment, and at the bottom, you can even assign keyboard strokes to a button.
The software here is very involved, and while offering all of the basic functionality, you can also edit things after the Macros is performed, add timing breaks, or set it to be a one-time only command, or spam the game.
Here we have the performance section where adjustments can be made to the preset DPI levels. Use the dropdown to select the level, then slide the slider bar to the desired level; it is that easy. There are also controls for LOD and polling rate at the bottom.
Lighting options are plentiful, but there are only two places to change the LEDs. The battle dragon does not glow this time, but the box on the left click, and the light under the scroll wheel can be changed to anything; the DPI indicator will always be red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM