Accessories and Documentation
Under the mouse there is plenty of room to pack in a few goodies into the box, and Thermaltake does not disappoint here. There is a padded cloth carry bag for the mouse and extras, and inside of that bag is where we find the 1.8 meter braided cable for the Level 10 M Hybrid. If you look closely at the end of the cable, you can see a wide cap to cover it, and this is also where the receiver is located.
The inside of the bag is lined to keep any scratches at bay, and the bag is big enough to carry the mouse, the wiring, the dongle, and still have some room left over for other small items you may want to travel with.
We also found this under the mouse, and it is simply a male to female USB extension cable. For those that must use a wire, we all know it can come up just a little short at times. This will allow you to route the wiring cleaner, and extend its range to 3.6 meters from the PC.
We also get this large and easy to use Allen wrench. The large end is knurled to make gripping it very easy, and it fits well in the adjustment screws.
In case you had forgotten, this wrench will allow you to set the camber of the mouse via the use of the screw we currently have the wrench in, or by using it on top of the mouse, you can adjust the heel height to better fit your hand.
On top of all the goodies that come along with this mouse, we also get a full assortment of paperwork. There is the quick install guide (which is well written), the warranty guide, and a white and a black battle dragon sticker to put anywhere you see fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit