Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The Level 10 M Hybrid comes in some really bold packaging. With the typical red on black theme, the large widow to view the mouse leaves little room for detailed product information. However, we still get the product naming, the battle dragon logo, and there is still room for features and other little bits.
On the right side we see that this panel has been taken up with the "story of the Level 10". This covered all the way back to 2006 with the Level 10 chassis, and works its way to present day with this hybrid mouse.
At the back, we start off with the company and product naming, but below that is a rendering of the Level 10 M Hybrid with six main features being described and pointed to. The tiny text at the bottom explains that you should visit their website for more information.
The opposing side offered the story behind the name, whereas on this side, there is a story about the "design concept; Level 10 M mouse," or just how and why they do what they do with these mice.
The outer layer we just looked at is just a sleeve of cardboard. This leaves the much thicker inner box and the clear top to protect the mouse inside. They do a great job to make sure things arrive safely, and we even find the mouse zip-tied into the packaging, so it will not move around inside of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz