Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The Level 10 M Hybrid comes in some really bold packaging. With the typical red on black theme, the large widow to view the mouse leaves little room for detailed product information. However, we still get the product naming, the battle dragon logo, and there is still room for features and other little bits.
On the right side we see that this panel has been taken up with the "story of the Level 10". This covered all the way back to 2006 with the Level 10 chassis, and works its way to present day with this hybrid mouse.
At the back, we start off with the company and product naming, but below that is a rendering of the Level 10 M Hybrid with six main features being described and pointed to. The tiny text at the bottom explains that you should visit their website for more information.
The opposing side offered the story behind the name, whereas on this side, there is a story about the "design concept; Level 10 M mouse," or just how and why they do what they do with these mice.
The outer layer we just looked at is just a sleeve of cardboard. This leaves the much thicker inner box and the clear top to protect the mouse inside. They do a great job to make sure things arrive safely, and we even find the mouse zip-tied into the packaging, so it will not move around inside of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard