Installation and Finished Product
Above the motherboard, the mounting hardware is designed to stay in place with just the pressure of the spacers on the studs in the corners. This allows users to go ahead and install the board without adhesives, or screwing things in place thus far.
On the flip side of the board we have the back plate aligned, and the studs are also aligned to fit the plate so that they won't spin when adding the thumbscrews to secure the head unit. With Intel installation, there are plastic spacers already on the plate for isolation.
While the installation was pretty painless, we found that we could not use the typical top mounted orientation we usually do with AIOs. However, with all the variations, orientations, and repeated mounts and test runs, its location will matter very little to us for our needs, and should not be any issue in a typical chassis with the correct space for this cooler.
While we don't get the fancy LEDs in the fans, the head unit will glow with the blue LED as seen here once the system is powered. This is also a good first check when booting, just to make sure that the pump is plugged in. Since it makes only 31dB of noise at full go, it is hard to hear the fans, so the light is beneficial in that manner as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition Trailer - Armor & Story
- New Mortal Kombat 11 image leaks, Kombat Pass 6 DLC fighters
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate weekly events: Spirits & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1.2.0 changes: Matchmaking/fighters
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender