Enermax Liqtech 240 Continued
In this image we can see three things. One is that as the tubing is connected to this radiator; we see the same plastic rings used here. We can also see the 27mm thickness of the radiator. And lastly, we can see this is where the serial number will be found on all of the units.
Looking at the long edge of the radiator, we can see there is a metal trim piece applied to dress these units up a bit. Also, this side and the other side both have the four red rubber isolation pads applied to keep the fans from rattling against it.
As we look through the fins, we find more of an air cooling fin arrangement rather than the very restrictive, high FPI designs that we typically see in AIOs. This dual pass system arrangement allows for much more freedom of air flow and pressure from the pair of high performance fans included in the kit.
As if the arrangements and larger gaps weren't already enough to help improve efficiency here, these fins are also shaped to disturb the air flow and concentrate it more in the middle of each pass of tubes through the radiator.
At this point we did skip ahead just a bit to grab the fans out and apply them to the cooler. The cooler looks very cool sitting still, and we like how it goes so well with the red and black theme of our test system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series