Enermax Liqtech 240 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
At first glance, we see that the head unit on this is the exact same as the one we found in the Liqtech 120X. It has a black finned metal top screwed down to a metal mid section where the mounting legs are applied, and it has the Enermax name on both sides with their logo painted in the middle.
The midsection of metal is where the ninety degree fittings are run through the head unit so that the pump and cold plate can utilize the coolant inside. Enermax has decided to leave the black PA rubber hose exposed, and the tubing is held in place with a plastic ring.
Opposite to the fittings, we find the lead for the three-pin connection extending out of the head unit. Off to the left side, we can see that the Intel legs are screwed in, but simply remove these, and two on the other side, and the mounting can be set simply and securely for AMD users.
The copper cold plate is held to the base with eight Torx screws; they keep the unit sealed, and attempt to keep the plate level. We also see there is a clear sticker over the base to keep it from oxidizing, and also to protect it against scratches.
After removing the sticker, we see an almost flat finish, but there are defined lines in a half round arc that are left over from the milling process. Where the spreader touches the cooler, the plate is just slightly convex, and even more so as you move closer to the edges.
As we moved away from the head unit, we also took a step back to see that there is eleven inches (or 310mm) of tubing between the head and the radiator. The power lead from the head unit is only slightly shorter at ten inches in length.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit