The Liqtech 240 comes in the typical AIO cardboard packaging, but this time the color theme is black with a red accent. On the front of the box, under the image and the naming, are six features of this cooler, and it even shows compatibility.
Both of the longer (let's say top and bottom panels) look identical, and on the black background we find the Enermax name and logo in the northwest corner. The center is then reserved for the Liqtech 240 naming.
The right side panel does not offer much more than the last panel did; although, this time we do get to see the cooler, and we get a red stripe at the bottom.
On the back of the box you will find the list of nine features at the top left, and going clockwise, we see the application view, the dimensions of the components, as well as a pretty full specs chart.
The left side of the package is completely red and black, with white text telling us (in twelve different languages) that this is an AIO with high performance in mind.
Just like many other AIO offerings, the Liqtech 240 arrives inside of a recycled cardboard inner tray. This tray, along with the various plastic bags, keeps the components separated, and free from damages or scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!