AIDA64 memory bandwidth benchmarks (Memory Read, Memory Write, and Memory Copy) measure the maximum achievable memory data transfer bandwidth.
AIDA64 memory tests show the RD340 using Tri-Channel memory has good memory bandwidth. To improve memory bandwidth, higher speed memory DIMMs would help.
LinX 0.6.4 is a CPU benchmark that measures floating-point operations per second, and it is used to compare CPU performance; it is also a very good stress test to run.
The RD340, using Tri-Channel memory, has good LinX results. Just like in the AIDA memory tests, higher speed memory sticks would improve this result.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Layout and Installation]
- Page 3 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 4 [Remote Management]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System and CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [UnixBench 5.1.3 and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- Diablo 4 probably won't be revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam