CINEBENCH is a real-world cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities. The test scenario uses all of your system's processing power to render a photorealistic 3D scene. This scene makes use of various different algorithms to stress all available processor cores. You can also run this test in single-core mode to give a single-core rating.
The lower stock speed of the 2470 v2s hold this back in single-threaded tests, but with 40 threads running, it really takes off. This is a good score for a 1U server.
The ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS claimed the number one spot in this test, but only by a small amount.
Just like in the Cinebench 11.5 results, we see a lower single-threaded score and a much higher multi-threaded score.
We like the multi-threaded scores on this server; it really shows a lot of power installed into a 1U server.
wPrime is a leading multithreaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed; it also works as a stress test to see how well the system cooling is performing.
Just like in the Cinebench scores, wPrime shows similar results. The 2470 v2s do not have high clock speeds in order to keep heat down, but it still has a lot of potential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Layout and Installation]
- Page 3 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 4 [Remote Management]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System and CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [UnixBench 5.1.3 and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series