Under the settings menu you can setup your audio, video and language. Under the video menu you have the ability to setup CLPV and CLEV, both of which are features only offered by CyberLink:
CyberLink Pano Vision (CLPV) is a new stretching technology that gives you the ability to adjust your 4:3 movies to the widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio without it giving you the feel that it is stretched or out of proportion, like usual. This is excellent news for people using a widescreen TV or LCD monitor and the feature does work quite well indeed.
CyberLink Eagle Vision (CLEV) works by automatically adjusting the brightness of your movies so you can see them as clearly as possible.
Under the settings menu you can also setup your audio which like the video setting have some of Cyberlink's own patented features - in this case CLMEI and CL Headphone.
CyberLink Multi-Channel Environment Impression (CLMEI) is great when it comes to playing back music and videos with two channel sound encoding. CLMEI gives you the impression of surround sound virtually through your HT setup whether it is two channels or seven channel environment in situations like MP3 playback for example.
CL Headphone does the same as CLMEI really but in a headphone situation. It works to give a surround sound impression through your headphones.
CyberLink really has some excellent technology embedded into this software which makes it worth while for not only a HT enthusiast but for a general computer user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit