Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the PB287Q was shipped inside of a plain brown cardboard box that covered some of the main specifications, including the size, resolution, response time, and inputs. As you can see, the box appears to have taken a bit of a beating, but the monitor arrived in perfect condition.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see how the monitor is protected by the foam (top foam piece removed). I would like to see the monitor facing the other direction or a bit farther away from the box to protect it from box punctures.
Assembly is incredibly easy. The below picture shows how the monitor comes out of the box.
You simply have to latch the base to the stand. Note the two black protrusions in the picture above. Make sure to insert these into the base first (trust me, I learned from experience so that I could provide insight to my readers).
The simply screw the base to the stand using the built-in metal tab or with a flat blade or Philips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
On the left half of the monitor, from left to right, we have the audio out and in ports, the DisplayPort 1.2 input, and the two HDMI 1.4 inputs (one is MHL compatible).
Above, you can see the sole power connector on the right half of the monitor. It makes use of a standard PC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series