Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over roughly 700 frames.
In our first testing AJA, we look at 720p RAID 0 where we find the DriveStation peaking at 730 MB/s read and roughly 650 MB/s write.
Moving to RAID 1, we find the read performance really didn't suffer too much, and it is still near 700 MB/s, while write performance hovered around 360 MB/s
Onto 1080p within the RAID 0 array, here we find the DriveStation cracking 760 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write.
Back to RAID 1 with 1080p this time around, we find the Toshiba SSDs peaking around 740 MB/s read and the same 360 MB/s write.
4K really allowed the DriveStation to stretch its legs a bit. Here we touched 800 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write within RAID 0.
RAID 1 with 4K had the DriveStation right around 750 MB/s read with write speeds around the same 350 MB/s mark.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit