Buffalo DriveStation Mini Thunderbolt
Packaging for the DriveStation carries an image of the device on the front with marketing information surrounding. Also note that Buffalo has chosen to go with Toshiba SSDs in this device.
Scope of delivery includes the power adapter, Thunderbolt cable, and reading materials.
Looking at the DriveStation, we find it having a rather small footprint similar in size to the Little Big Disk from LaCie.
The back of the unit houses dual Thunderbolt ports along with the cooling fan and power input.
Here you can see the size of the DriveStation Mini right next to the Little Big Disk 2 from LaCie.
Internally, the DriveStation uses the 3510L Thunderbolt controller form Intel. We also have two Toshiba SSDs.
The SSDs used in the DriveStation are the Toshiba THNSNH256GCST.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new 8C/16T chip spotted, could be the Core i7-8900K
- Bithumb hacked, over $30 million in cryptocurrency stolen
- Ex-Intel CPU architect joins GPU division under Raja Koduri
- GeForce GTX 1180 delayed? Too many current-gen cards left
- Fortnite makes $100 million on iOS in just 90 days
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit