CPU Test - HyperPi 0.99
Version and / or Patch Used: 0.99
CPU Test - AIDA64
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Out of the box and at stock speeds, you can see that the GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H performs in line with our other Z97 motherboards and our single Z87 motherboard. Overclocking brings with it a nice boost in performance, and you can see a nice chunk of time shaved off of our HyperPi time.
System Test - PCMark 8
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.04
System Test - MediaEspresso
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.5
Looking above, you can see that our PCMark 8 Home score is down by about 10 percent when compared to our other setups here at stock. We tested it multiple times and even the next day after the system had been off, and the number was still consistent.
What was interesting, though, was when it was overclocked, we see the 4200+ score line up with roughly what other motherboards do at the same speed. You can also see that the work performance lines up with the other options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]