Enermax Liqtech 120X AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
After a bit of unboxing and removing a few bags, we can now get a good look at the top of the head unit. There is a heat sink like design to the top as Enermax paints their name on two edges, and also paints their logo in the center.
Somewhat beefier swivel fittings are part of this OEMs head unit, and we can also see that the rubber tubing is exposed after the cover is put on the keep the tubing on the fittings.
On the opposite side of the fittings, right under the cap, the 3-pin power lead for the 2500RPM pump comes out of the block. Both the top and the thicker midsection are aluminum, and the hardware screws directly into the side of the head unit.
The cold plate is a large expanse of copper that is shipped with this protective cover on it. To mount he cold plate to the head unit, this design uses Torx screws. While it's easy enough to find tools for removal, please don't remove it, as it will void the warranty and likely make a big mess.
With the protective film removed, we can see a semicircular pattern of milling marks across the base. The center of this block is the high point, and slopes away from the center slightly as it expands to the edges.
While the box and specs charts show that there should be 310mm of length between the head unit and the radiator (which equates to very near a foot in length), on this unit we find a mere ten and a half inches of tubing to get this radiator installed.
Looking into the fin stack of this radiator, you can see the vertical tubes that carry the coolant from the bottom to the top, and back down the other side, but notice the fins are flat and have room for air flow, much like those low FPI radiators on the market.
The fins also have notches at the edges to disturb the air flow from the fans a fair bit, as well as the low spot in the middle to increase efficiency. Both edges of the radiator, on both sides, have a red silicone strip applied to them to isolate the fans from the radiator, and help with that red on black theme.
Enermax also dresses up the side of the radiator like the SilverStone Tundra coolers offered, but it's done in Enermax's own style. The plates applied look like heat sinks, and will make a great looking addition to any chassis.
Skipping ahead and grabbing the long fan screws from the hardware, we now have the fans on the radiator, and are essentially ready with the AIO half of the mounting. We just need to take a peek at the hardware, and get the back plate on the motherboard so we can get to the testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Liqtech 120X AIO Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit