Accessories and Documentation
At the top are the AMD and Intel mounting brackets that slide into a groove in the head unit, and lock end to end. We also receive an isolated AMD back plate, as well as a plastic Intel back plate that has sliders in the tabs to move through the three socket sizes.
Here we have the LGA 2011 mounting screws, a bag of fan screws with eight long screws in case you want to add an optional fan, as well as four shorter screws to mount the radiator directly to the chassis. The bottom row shows us the supplied TIM, and to the right are the socket and four standoffs that will sit on the motherboard.
The manual, again, is for both models, and is printed on plain paper with black ink. Even while the materials are cost effective, the instructions and images contained inside will get anyone through the installation process, no matter the socket or case type.
Here is what makes this Liqtech 120S the TAA model: it is cooled with the TB Apollish Advance fan. This fan offers a black frame with blue blades that spin on a ceramic bearing, but more importantly to some, this is LED backed, and also offers a three position speed switch on the back of the fan hub.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Liqtech 120S AIO Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit