Accessories and Documentation
At the top are the AMD and Intel mounting brackets that slide into a groove in the head unit, and lock end to end. We also receive an isolated AMD back plate, as well as a plastic Intel back plate that has sliders in the tabs to move through the three socket sizes.
Here we have the LGA 2011 mounting screws, a bag of fan screws with eight long screws in case you want to add an optional fan, as well as four shorter screws to mount the radiator directly to the chassis. The bottom row shows us the supplied TIM, and to the right are the socket and four standoffs that will sit on the motherboard.
The manual, again, is for both models, and is printed on plain paper with black ink. Even while the materials are cost effective, the instructions and images contained inside will get anyone through the installation process, no matter the socket or case type.
Here is what makes this Liqtech 120S the TAA model: it is cooled with the TB Apollish Advance fan. This fan offers a black frame with blue blades that spin on a ceramic bearing, but more importantly to some, this is LED backed, and also offers a three position speed switch on the back of the fan hub.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Liqtech 120S AIO Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance