We were pretty sure that trying to disassemble this keyboard for the sake of a few images may very well have damaged it for further use, so we played it safe and left it intact. That is something to keep in mind if you tend to be clumsy and will potentially spill a beverage in this board, since it may prove to be challenging to clean.
Outside of that small aspect, it is really hard to fault this design. Although, Bluetooth is definitely the way to go, so not only can just certain devices benefit from this keyboard, but so could a phone, a tablet, or anything you come in range of really. While this is not a keyboard we would sit and type a review out on, it is ideal for instant messaging, home theater usage, or for anyone on the go who has the desire for a compact keyboard that functions as it is designed to do.
We also like that this device is plug in and play for the most part, and as we think back to our initial usage, we did notice that when the keyboard was very close to the receiver, we did need a line of site to eliminate lag. We also found that using this dongle in any sort of hub may very well induce lag to your inputs. The further away we got from the dongle the better the reception actually seemed to be. We were even able to use it from fifteen feet away without issue, but further than that, we could not see the inputs to verify how far away it could actually go.
Keep in mind, small pointy fingers are going to have a much easier time with the E2700 than we did with fatter fingers, but if you do have larger fingers, after a couple of days your fingers will figure out how to associate to using tiny shift keys, or just using these near half inch square key caps in general. We also like that this E2700 comes with a sleep feature, so even if you forget to turn the switch off, after about five minutes the keyboard goes dead, and just hitting enter seemed to bring the keyboard back to life and ready for input.
Rapoo has definitely impressed us with this keyboard, and for the low pricing offered for this E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard, if you are in need of such a device, there is no way to go wrong buying one.
PRICING: You can find the RAPOO E2700 WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA TOUCHPAD KEYBOARD (WHITE) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The RAPOO E2700 WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA TOUCHPAD KEYBOARD (WHITE) retails for $34.99 at Amazon, and the RAPOO E2700 WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA TOUCHPAD KEYBOARD (BLACK) retails for $44.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard