Rapoo E2700 Continued
Looking at the E2700 in profile, we can definitely see that the majority of this design is in fact 5.6mm thick. However, the back edge of the base has to be thicker to cover the batteries that power this keyboard, which leaves the back much higher than the front.
Flipping the Rapoo on its face, we see the entire keyboard is backed with that metal plate to reduce flex across the keyboard. There are two rubber pads on the leading edge, and nothing for grip at the back, but with this most likely getting used on your lap, or intermittently on the coffee table, grip is not a major concern.
Getting much closer to the extended grey section of plastic, we find the E2700 has a power switch to help save on battery life when not in use. Also, we have a good indication of the batteries being included, since there is a pull tab to allow them to make a connection inside.
Under the removable cover, we find a pair of no-name AA batteries to power this keyboard. On the underside of the cover, we can see the part number, along with the serial number that we have edited slightly.
While the nano receiver is packed under the keyboard in a slim sleeve to support the keyboard, at the far right edge there is a place to store the dongle for safe keeping, or when traveling, to be sure it does not get lost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media