Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard
With the Rapoo E2700 now out of the box, we can see we are dealing with a white keyboard with an 80-key US layout. We can also see quite a few of the keys are denoted with blue paint rather than the just the typical legends that are also painted onto the key caps.
The multimedia functions are backing the F-keys. Starting with F1, you can launch windows media player, reverse the track, skip forward a track, increase volume, decrease volume, play or pause, and stop.
Continuing on with F8, we get a mute, page back, page forward, refresh, home, and an email button to queue things up easier with just one touch.
To keep users endlessly scrolling web pages, the Arrow keys just to the left of the touchpad will allow up, down, left, and right navigation of any page.
All of the caps are white, and sit atop a full set of scissor style switches. These require very little activation pressure, make very little noise, and have roughly 1.5mm of travel before bottoming out.
The touchpad is metal and always stays cool to the touch. This is also where Rapoo has placed their name on the product, and the entire surface will accept any of the three predefined hand gestures to allow scrolling, and left or right click functionality.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz