With packaging that mimics the Kraken AIO's packaging, the Kraken G10 is displayed in its white form with it being attached to a video card and an AIO, but as it says in the fine print at the bottom, neither of them comes in this package.
On this smaller end of the box there is a basic video card compatibility list, a cooler compatibility list, and the specs are shown off to the right. It also states this has a two-year warranty, but the only thing that could possibly go bad would be the fan.
We also found a features list on one of the sides where it discusses the steel bracket that works with quite a few video cards, says it is easy to install, includes zip-ties to keep things looking clean, and states that it offers a 92mm fan for additional card cooling.
This smaller end shows us all three versions of the Kraken G10 on the left in black, white, and red; to the right, it also shows that we have the RL-KRG10-B1, or the black version.
Around the back of the packaging, NZXT covers five features with small icons, and offers another view of the included bracket along the top. Across the bottom, we see the kit installed in a Phantom with in-house results from GTX 780 testing of the stock solution versus this Kraken G10 and an X40 strapped to it.
Opening the box, we find a section off to the left where the hardware made its voyage separated from the fan to the right. Under the hardware and the fan is another layer of that same dense foam, with the metal Kraken G10 bracket riding it out at the bottom; it all arrived in excellent condition for testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooled GPU Mounting Kit]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit