Evercool likes to pack as much information as they can on the packaging, even if it is super distracting to look at. We see this is the smallest and lightest notebook cooler, we also see it is called the CARRY, and the packaging is cut away to allow a view of the cooler inside.
This thin side of the packaging offers the contents of the package -well some of it. It shows the fan and case at the top, and shows a pair of silicone adapters that seal the case to the laptop it is being used on, and they offer different curves and depths to accommodate various designs between the two.
On the back are the in-house testing results on an ASUS F6A, the five key features of this product, and a simple to follow installation guide. There is also a QR code at the bottom to allow a quick visit to the site, but the information on the packaging is what is given there, so there is no real need to take that time.
The last panel shows an image of the CARRY placed next to a laptop to show how this design works. It also covers the specifications, but we gave those a once over already.
Inside of the box there is an inner tray made of plastic. This not only keeps the cooler separated from the accessories, but it also adds an extra layer of protection if the box were to have something heavier set on top of it. While it won't save this product from being outright crushed, it did allow us to receive our sample in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Evercool CARRY NB-EC01 Notebook Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz