Evercool likes to pack as much information as they can on the packaging, even if it is super distracting to look at. We see this is the smallest and lightest notebook cooler, we also see it is called the CARRY, and the packaging is cut away to allow a view of the cooler inside.
This thin side of the packaging offers the contents of the package -well some of it. It shows the fan and case at the top, and shows a pair of silicone adapters that seal the case to the laptop it is being used on, and they offer different curves and depths to accommodate various designs between the two.
On the back are the in-house testing results on an ASUS F6A, the five key features of this product, and a simple to follow installation guide. There is also a QR code at the bottom to allow a quick visit to the site, but the information on the packaging is what is given there, so there is no real need to take that time.
The last panel shows an image of the CARRY placed next to a laptop to show how this design works. It also covers the specifications, but we gave those a once over already.
Inside of the box there is an inner tray made of plastic. This not only keeps the cooler separated from the accessories, but it also adds an extra layer of protection if the box were to have something heavier set on top of it. While it won't save this product from being outright crushed, it did allow us to receive our sample in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Evercool CARRY NB-EC01 Notebook Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit