Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Z3 Plus is rounded at the top, straight down both of the sides as you pass the ribs added for styling, and down to the blunt bottom of the white plastic trim. Centered in that frame are two 5.25-inch mesh bay covers and a 3.5-inch one just below. The rest of the panel is more of that same mesh with an aluminium Zalman name near the bottom.
As the front rounds over to the top of the chassis, we run right into the front I/O panel. Here there is the fan controller, power button, and reset button nearer to the front. Right behind them are HD Audio jacks, two USB 2.0 ports, and a single USB 3.0 port followed up with a rest area for maybe a mobile phone.
We spun the chassis around to allow for a better look at the louvered top panel with the black mesh under it. Also, to keep with the front bezel styling, both sides of the top panel have the same ribs built into the molded plastic.
The left side of the chassis offers an odd shaped bump in the steel panel to add a bit of room inside. Cut from part of that irregular shape is the tinted widow to the left, leaving room for the Z3 PLUS painted onto the panel.
Around the back of the Z3 Plus, we find external water cooling holes above the exhaust fan, seven non-replaceable expansion slots, and that the PSU is mounted in the bottom of this case.
The right side of the chassis duplicates the bump we found on the left side, but this time we are given only white paint and steel. The bump is there for wiring room behind the motherboard tray and is shaped to allow routing where it needs to be.
Under the chassis, we find round plastic feet, or maybe they are a very hard rubber, but they slide on glass very easy and will move around a bit on most surfaces. We also see one opening for the PSU to vent through, and it offers a plastic removable dust filter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard