Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Z3 Plus is rounded at the top, straight down both of the sides as you pass the ribs added for styling, and down to the blunt bottom of the white plastic trim. Centered in that frame are two 5.25-inch mesh bay covers and a 3.5-inch one just below. The rest of the panel is more of that same mesh with an aluminium Zalman name near the bottom.
As the front rounds over to the top of the chassis, we run right into the front I/O panel. Here there is the fan controller, power button, and reset button nearer to the front. Right behind them are HD Audio jacks, two USB 2.0 ports, and a single USB 3.0 port followed up with a rest area for maybe a mobile phone.
We spun the chassis around to allow for a better look at the louvered top panel with the black mesh under it. Also, to keep with the front bezel styling, both sides of the top panel have the same ribs built into the molded plastic.
The left side of the chassis offers an odd shaped bump in the steel panel to add a bit of room inside. Cut from part of that irregular shape is the tinted widow to the left, leaving room for the Z3 PLUS painted onto the panel.
Around the back of the Z3 Plus, we find external water cooling holes above the exhaust fan, seven non-replaceable expansion slots, and that the PSU is mounted in the bottom of this case.
The right side of the chassis duplicates the bump we found on the left side, but this time we are given only white paint and steel. The bump is there for wiring room behind the motherboard tray and is shaped to allow routing where it needs to be.
Under the chassis, we find round plastic feet, or maybe they are a very hard rubber, but they slide on glass very easy and will move around a bit on most surfaces. We also see one opening for the PSU to vent through, and it offers a plastic removable dust filter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit