Benchmarks - Enterprise Workloads and Latency
OLTP peaked out at 323.7 IOPS at QD32 over our single gigabit connection.
Average response time for the OLTP workload reached 98.6ms at QD32, almost doubling results from QD16.
The file server workload was able to top 400 IOPS at QD32.
Response time for the file server scaled quite well through QD16, with QD32 resting at 77.6ms.
Next we have the email server, where the TeraStation peaked at 249.4 IOPS.
Email server response time again scaled quite well up to QD8; we then have a slightly higher rise in response time eventually peaking at 126.7ms at QD32.
The web server showed the TeraStation coming in at 712.7 IOPS peak.
Web server response time was a bit erratic, as you can see. Here we have 16.1ms at QD2; then, the server actually gains performance at QD4.
Our workstation testing has the Buffalo topping 400 IOPS, again at QD32.
Workstation response times showed similar results to what we have seen throughout testing. Here we have a good amount of scaling through QD16 and then a large increase at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard