Benchmarks - Enterprise Workloads and Latency
OLTP peaked out at 323.7 IOPS at QD32 over our single gigabit connection.
Average response time for the OLTP workload reached 98.6ms at QD32, almost doubling results from QD16.
The file server workload was able to top 400 IOPS at QD32.
Response time for the file server scaled quite well through QD16, with QD32 resting at 77.6ms.
Next we have the email server, where the TeraStation peaked at 249.4 IOPS.
Email server response time again scaled quite well up to QD8; we then have a slightly higher rise in response time eventually peaking at 126.7ms at QD32.
The web server showed the TeraStation coming in at 712.7 IOPS peak.
Web server response time was a bit erratic, as you can see. Here we have 16.1ms at QD2; then, the server actually gains performance at QD4.
Our workstation testing has the Buffalo topping 400 IOPS, again at QD32.
Workstation response times showed similar results to what we have seen throughout testing. Here we have a good amount of scaling through QD16 and then a large increase at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit