Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware needed to complete the build was included in that large box, and here we have the basics. There are wire ties at the top and seven bags that are clearly labeled as to their intended use during the build process.
Since all three bays have flip down stealth covers, if there is a need for a fan controller, you can use the smaller clips at the bottom to dress the sides of it to match the front of the chassis. If you plan to use a 3.5-inch device, the large top panel is to be used for those to keep the styling looking clean.
The manual is very thorough and does a great job starting with the basics like parts and how to get into the chassis. It continues with illustrations and text to guide one through the major components being installed and offers a handier exploded diagram than the box to see how it all works.
Also in the box, you will find five plastic drive trays specifically engineered to work with 2.5-inch drives only. You will need to slide out the one side rail of the drive cage and move it into the inner tracks, but that is what these are for.
Strange enough, though, if you slide out any of the 3.5-inch drive trays, they all have holes in them to install 2.5-inch drives anyways, and maybe that inch is important to some, but we don't see the point in this design to have specific 2.5-inch trays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard