The packaging is kept cost efficient and simple with the use of plain cardboard with black printing applied. To the left is a striped pattern that mimics the chassis design, and we see a large band that presents the Type 01 chassis naming.
Along with a lot of black cardboard, the right side offers only the rest of the band from the front containing the XFX name here.
The back also carries the stripping from the front panel, but it is broken up with an exploded diagram of the chassis that is contained inside. There is also a rendering of sorts of the chassis to the left, but much of the fine detail is left out of that rendering.
The remaining panel offers a good place for shipping labels above the XFX logo. Just below, we have the Bravo box checked, some bar codes, and the web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis protected with dense foam inserts inside of cardboard frames to be extra protective of the chassis under the plastic liner. The box looked good, and as we removed this inner packaging, we found our Bravo Type 01 had arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series