This is what we like to see with an expensive chassis. Rosewill does not go over the top with packaging and employs the KISS principle by using plain brown cardboard and a very simple print applied to the front panel. This leaves customers' money to go into the chassis, not the box.
As we spin the box to the left to view the right side, we see iconography across the top, a box with shipping information, and a large white sticker with the chassis naming and web address to get more information on this product.
Even on the back of the packaging, they mirrored what we found on the front. They also do a rather good job at hiding what is inside, but with most cases selling in e-tail channels, you have already seen the chassis in images there, so there's no real need to elaborate here.
Just like with the front and back panels, both sides match as well, all the way down to the sticker at the bottom.
What we really liked seeing with this is that instead of Styrofoam and plastic, Rosewill ships this elegant brushed aluminum beauty inside of a foam liner to protect the finish. They also moved to high density foam to make certain this chassis will arrive in perfect condition as it did for us. If you look on top of the foam surrounding the top of the chassis, you can see the bag for the literature and the black box with hardware in it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill Legacy MX2-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Legacy MX2-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard