Corsair Raptor M45 Optical Gaming Mouse
The left side of the M45 gives us a full separated side section that offers page forward and back buttons and is made of hard plastic and roughly textured to allow the thumb to rest in the concave groove and have great grip to lift the M45.
As we look at the large Corsair logo on the heel of the M45, we also see that there is a subtle curve to the top as the center soft touch coated section leans gently to the right to allow for a more ergonomic feel to right-hand users.
Just like how the back edge of the left side was opened, the right side is opened at the back even more. The two-thirds of the panel that is on the M45 is also highly textured to give the same level of grip as the other side.
Even the front of the Raptor M45 has an aggressive look as it sits here for this image. The right and left click buttons are suspended above the frame at the bottom that mimics the shape of the buttons and side panels, and the USB cable runs away under the left click button.
Down the center of the M45 is a metal scroll wheel to give it some heft for the heavily segmented feel, and they also added a rubber center section for maximum traction to scroll it with. Just behind the wheel is the DPI up button, the DPI indicator screen, and the DPI down buttons for on-the-fly switching.
While the M45 shares the new maroon colored USB 2.0 connection at the end, this 1.8 meters of cable has been cloth braid sleeved and also offers a Velcro tie strap to help make the Raptor M45 more travel friendly.
Flipping the M45 over onto its back, we can get a look under the chassis. There are three large PTFE feet at the back of the mouse and two much smaller ones at the front to allow this mouse to slide effortlessly on most surfaces. The sensor eye is centered, and there is no sticker to get snagged or to collect dust.
The three large screws shown in the last image are meant to be removed, and will accept coins as a valid way to operate them. Under each screw is a removable weight that allows for weight shift as well as weight reduction or increase, depending on the feel you like best.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Raptor M45 Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Raptor M45]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions